Wednesday, December 16, 2009

December

It has been a busy busy Christmas Season here at Dignity Regained! It has been wonderful and our customers (you!) have been so supportive.

In the beginning of December I had the opportunity to bring some of our products to a meeting held by InterVarsity Staffers in California. I set up a table in the corner of the room at dinner time and they totally stepped up to the plate. They were so generous, lovers of Fair Trade and justice, and it showed. It was such a blessing for me to see that and feel their support.

Then I returned from California back to Illinois and hit the ground running. We teamed up with a Mary Kay consultant and had another House Party here in Morton. Another success. It worked out well because the very next morning we had a holiday sale at Eli's Coffee Shop. We had customers in droves for the first couple of hours. My heart always bursts when I see people excited to learn about what Fair Trade can do for women around the world, and how much they love their beautiful handiwork.

Here are some pictures from the holiday sale.

holidaysale

holidaysale2

Thank you to everyone who came out and supported us at these three events, to Rob for inviting me to the IV meeting, to Jamie for hostessing our House Party, to Katie at Eli's for always opening her door to us, and to our online customers. You guys rock! I had so much fun this year packaging up online orders and sending them out.

So this week we are taking a breath, hanging out with out little man, and picking up my sister and her hubs at the airport for a fun and relaxing Christmas week with them.

Merry Christmas everyone!
Tammy

No comments: